Individual, Family and Group Counseling
for Children, Teens and Adults
Emotional conditions treated
- Mood Problems (Anxiety, Phobias, Panic Attacks, Depression)
- Difficulties with adjustment to life changes
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Loss & Grief
Oppositonal-Defiant acting-out behaviors
Relationship issues (co-workers, spouse, family, friends)
Behavioral issues treated
- School behavioral problems
- Sibling, Family or Couples conflicts
- Friendship & socialization difficulties
- Anger Management problems
- Divorce reaction difficulties
- Self-Esteem issues
To value the unique strengths of all individuals as they journey towards realizing their true potential.
To work collaboratively with children, teens and families to nurture personal growth, identify strengths, resolve issues and improve daily living.
To teach valuable self-maintenance skills to ensure long lasting change and continued growth.
3301 Route 66
Bldg. B, 1st Floor, Ste. 105
Neptune, NJ 07753
Phone: (732) 403-9569